Weebly Website Builder Review
About the company
Weebly are another major player with more than 20 million websites under their belt. Their plans start from free and go to scalable enterprise solutions. They have been around for several years and are not likely to go anywhere any time soon. And they offer a range of sites suited to businesses or personal use.
|Ease of Use||5||Your Remark should be here.Your Remark should be here.Your Remark should be here.Your Remark should be here. Your Remark should be here.|
|Speed of Set Up||4.9||Your Remark should be here.|
|Theme designs||4.3||Your Remark should be here.|
|SEO-ability||4.5||Your Remark should be here.|
|Value for Money||4.8||Your Remark should be here.|
|Overall Score||4.7||Your Remark should be here.|
Main Pros and Cons
- Ease of use. Their drag and drop interface is a breeze to use.
- Free. Unlike some companies which really pressure you to spend money, weebly offers a pretty good free solution
- Themes can be easily modified. You have full access to edit themes
- Limited Blogging platform. Although their CMS is good, their blogging platform leaves something to be desired
- Limited selection of templates for several business categories. Although their themes are quite good, they could offer a broader range of professional themes for business users
Weebly have a really nice drag and drop interface which has very little unnecessary clutter. I would even go so far as to say this is the easiest interface available. Everything works as it should do and no time is wasted on frills.
Another great bonus is the fact that their mobile version is produced automatically so you do not need to create another version for smart devices. Plus you can drag and drop elements in the mobile version as well. We really like this editor.
Highly recommended for personal and small business websites, especially those with a creative bent. Not so hot for e commerce sites as you will need to go outside of Weebly for shopping cart services.
One other interesting aspect is that there are third party template providers meaning a wider choice than you might think.
Weebly is really simple to use. I can sit down at my computer for five minutes, add a workshop, change a class and I’m done. So, I have more time with my family.
- April, unfoldyoga.com.
Review by Mark Knowles Last Updated 6th May 2014Check out